Spring time is here, and it’s time to get out and enjoy nature with your little ones! The Poco child carriers are a new addition to Osprey’s family and they are loaded with lots of innovative features that enhance comfort and durability.
The Osprey Poco is available in three different models, each one a step above the next.
- AddOn loops allows for you Daylite Pack to attach to the carrier
- Fixed non-adjustable hip belt
- Torso length adjustment to fit any height
- Removable drool pad
- Padded framing for ultra comfort
- Light weight aluminum frame and hinges for extra durability
- All the same great features as the standard Poco
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt for extra comfort
- Larger storage capacity
- Cell phone storage on the shoulder strap
- Built in sunshade
- All the same great features as the standard and Poco Plus
- PLUS it comes with a detachable daypack
- Zippered pockets
- Lightweight changing pad
The carriers come in three colors: Bouncing Blue, Romper Red and Koala Grey and the Poco Sunshade ($24.50) and Rain Cover ($29.00) are sold separately. The Poco Child Carriers are available from mpgear.com for mid-April delivery. Pre-order yours today!
Be sure to check out TinyTrekker.com for more great outdoor gear for your little adventurer!