It happens every year, and it never gets easier to say goodbye to summer. Luckily, fall brings the promise of cool breezes, pumpkin spice lattes and new Patagonia apparel to suit your little ones up in for back to school. We just received a huge shipment of the latest Patagonia apparel, and we are excited about the new styles and colors that Patagonia has to offer.
Beat the Cold with New Patagonia Jackets: Patagonia introduced a full new line of jackets to help your little one stay as warm as possible in the chilly fall and winter months.
Patagonia 3-in-1 Jacket – Boys’ & Girls’
- Wear the shell or liner alone, or combine them for extra protection.
- Shell includes fully-taped seams, a three-panel hood with a brim and an elasticized gusset
- Includes handwarmers with reflective webbing pulls
Patagonia Down Sweater – Boys’ and Girls’
- Windproof shell fabric is ultra lightweight and has high tear-strength; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is lightweight and compressible
- Secure zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket – Boys’ and Girls’
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric is windproof and waterproof
- Three-panel hood with elasticized gusset under brim keeps hood on and rain out
- Yoke seam detail with reflective tape along back
Layer Up or Wear These Stylish Tops On Their Own
- Soft microdenier polyester fleece zip-neck with internal wind flap
- Forward shoulder seams eliminate chafe
- Slightly fitted zip-neck can be worn as insulation or as an outer layer
- Deep-pile fleece with recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Supplex® nylon chest pocket flap with snap closure
- Handwarmer pockets
Visit MPGear.com for the full line up of Patagonia apparel for men, women and children. Save up to 30% on past season’s styles and, as always, receive FREE SHIPPING on orders over $45* (*Some restrictions apply)